- 1 cup Puy (French style) lentils
- 120g Artisa Gladstone
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Lemon juice, 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Cook lentils in boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan and cook eggplant slices on both sides until soft. Spread a tsp of dressing over each slice then remove from pan and keep warm.
- Transfer cooked lentils to pan on medium heat. Add remaining dressing and spinach and warm through.
- Heat grill pan. Brush slices of Gladstone with remaining olive oil and cook until golden. Remove from heat.
- To serve, arrange lentils on a plate, top with eggplant slices and grilled Gladstone. Garnish with dried cranberries and flat-leaf parsley.