Christmas Cheese Box Selection (shipping included)
We are very excited to be offering two Christmas cheese box selections again this year. We have curated some of your favourite Artisa plant based cheeses including our fruity Tarkine log and our favourite sloe gin butter!
(Option 1) The Cheese box for two will contain:
- Half x Ben Lomond, white mould cheese with Tasmanian vine ash
- 1 x kunanyi fresh cheese, dusted with Tasmanian pepperberry
- 1 x Tarkine log - fresh cheese with cherries, cranberries, rolled in toasted hazelnuts
- 1 x sloe gin butter (cultured vegan butter, sweetened and blended with Tasmanian sloe gin)
(Option 2) The Cheese Box to share will include:
- 1 x Ben Lomond - white mould cashew cheese with Tasmanian vine ash
- 1 x fresh cheese - wrapped in brandy soaked Tasmanian vine leaves
- 1 x kunanyi - fresh cashew cheese dusted in Tasmanian pepperberry
- 1 x Tarkine log - fresh cashew cheese with cherries, cranberries, rolled in toasted hazelnuts
- 1 x sloe gin butter - cultured vegan butter, sweetened and blended with Tasmanian sloe gin
When ordering, you will be offered two Cheese Box selections and two Dispatch Date options. These are explained below:
Cheese Box Options
You will be able to select one of the following options:
- Cheese box for two - $75.10 (includes cost of shipping)*
- Cheese box to share - $90.10 (includes cost of shipping)*
You will be able to select one of the following:
- Tuesday 11th December
- Tuesday 18th December
* A note on Shipping
Your cheese order will be shipped in an Eski box where the cheeses are kept cool by frozen techni-ice sheets (which are reusable - so keep them!) and insulated with eco-friendly wood wool.
We will dispatch your order via Australia Post Express Post. This service offers next business day delivery to most major metropolitan areas and delivery to most regional areas within two business days. These delivery times should be fast enough for your order to arrive in good condition.
But please note:
1) Delivery times vary depending where they are delivered to. Some delivery destinations take more than two days. Please refer to Australia Posts pdf estimator for the number of delivery days for domestic Australia Express Post to your address. A copy can be found here. The onus is on you to decide if the package is likely to arrive within an acceptable time frame. Artisa offers two dispatch dates (see above), both Tuesdays. This is to ensure there are two full consecutive business days are available for Australia Post Express post delivery. Artisa has no control on how long a delivery actually takes once dispatched and accordingly can not offer refunds if your order arrives spoiled due to excessive delivery time.
2) Artisa has no control on how or where the packages are stored once they arrive at their destination. If your delivery is left out in direct Aussie sunlight after delivery, your cheeses could spoil despite the care we take in packaging. Accordingly Artisa can not offer refunds if your order gets spoiled due to such instances. Please ensure you arrange for your delivery to be put into refrigeration as soon as possible after delivery. Artisa will advise you the Australia Post Express Post tracking information as soon as we dispatch your order so you can keep an eye on its likely delivery day. We also include a 'Keep Refrigerated' sticker on the package as a gentle reminder to delivery staff not to leave the item in the sun.