Artisa Cheese Kit STARTER Pack
NB: Please order cheese kits seperately (as a new transaction) to any online purchases of Artisa cheese. See our shipping page for more of an explanation.
We have put together a cheese making kit for making delicious plant based cheeses which includes tools, utensils and ingredients for making chevre style cultured cashew based vegan cheeses. (Price includes shipping)
The Artisa Cheese Kit STARTER Pack includes:
- A food-safe container with a draining rack and sealing lid (incorporating an air vent) which is suitable for maintaining stable humidity levels and hygiene as your cheeses mature.
- a stem temperature probe for monitoring temperatures.
- 3 cheese baskets
- Cheese cloths for lining the cheese baskets.
- Ingredients sufficient to make 2 batches of about 600 grams of cashew cheese each
- cashews nuts
- Tasmanian sea salt
- Refined organic coconut oil
- a vial of thermophilic probiotic starter culture
- Tasmanian pepper berry for flavouring
- Tasmanian vine ash for ashed cheese
- a comprehensive Instruction manual
- Recipe card
- Access to free phone advice (business hours - Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will require your own kitchen blender (a high speed blender will give the creamiest results), a set of kitchen scales or measuring jug, a glass bowl or plastic tub with lid, some kitchen stirring utensils and an incubation chamber – eg an eskie with a hot water bottle.(NB: The alternative Artisa Cheese Kit STARTER PLUS Pack includes a 9 litre capacity eskie and 900ml plastic culturing box.)
Together these will enable you to make around 1200 grams of delicious cultured cashew cheese for a price of almost half that of what you would pay in a shop.
Purchase an Artisa Cheese Kit TOPUP pack when you finish the ingredients to make even more delicious cheeses for just a few dollars each!